A propos de la Recette / About the Recipe
These cookies are naturally gluten-free and egg-free, with a crisp shortbread texture on the outside, while being tender on the inside.
Ingrédients / Ingredients
- 2 cups almond meal, or almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, softened (non-vegans can use butter, like I do)
- 3 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Préparation / Preparation
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond meal, salt, and baking soda, then add the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, then drop batter by rounded tablespoons onto a baking sheet lined with a parchment paper.
- Bake at 350F for 8-9 minutes, until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow to cool on the pan for 10 minutes, then serve warm or allow to cool to room temperature.